Webster Geneva offers a limited number of scholarships and/or financial aid to full-time students. The Financial Aid & Scholarship Committee evaluates requests using the following criteria:
- Financial need: only students who are able to document financial need are considered for financial aid.
- Academic merit: scholarships are awarded to students with outstanding academic performance.
Scholarship awards may cover from 10% to 50% of tuition. According to University policy, no scholarship or university financial aid package may exceed 50% of tuition costs.
Requesting a scholarship
We recommend that you submit your scholarship request at the same time as your application for admission.Your scholarship request will not affect your consideration for admission in any way: our admission decisions are “need-blind”.
Scholarship requests must contain the following documents:
- Financial Aid Application Form (downloaded here)
- Your family’s annual budget spreadsheet, indicating income and expenditures
- Copies of official documentation (work contracts, bank statements, tax returns, etc.) of all income sources and any other financial resources that is available to you
- A brief statement explaining the following: if the University were able to offer you a partial scholarship, how do you plan to cover the remaining tuition charges, as well as your personal expenses (accommodation, transport, insurance, food etc.)?
- For current Webster students – copy of your current academic record